|Chapter 1: Overview of Social Media Marketing
- Understanding the Social Media
- Why Your Business require Social Media?
- How to use Social marketing to create your business brand?
- Defining and Implementing the Social Media Plan
- Different Social Media Options
- SEO Guidelines for Social Media Optimization
- How to make money from SMO
Chapter 2: Social Networking and Bookmarking
- Analyzing different Social Networks
- Content Suited best for Social Networks
- Importance of Social Bookmarking
- Social Bookmarking Submissions
- How to get your submissions and content shared by others?
- Rules while “following” others in Social Networks
Chapter 3: Creating Blogs for Social Media Branding
- Understanding Blogs
- Setting up of Blogs on different Platforms
- Blogspot, WordPress, Typepad, Tumblr
- Promotion of Blogs through Blog Commenting
- Inserting Images, Videos and Content in Your Blog
- Choosing best themes for your blog
- Monitoring and Analyzing Your Blog Traffic through Google Analytics
- Link Wheel Creation
- Creating Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 with Several Blogs
- Tagging in blogging
- Creating Cloud Tags
- How tagging helps in blogging
Chapter 4: Utilizing Groups & Question Answers Communities
- Forum Commenting & Profile Making
- Google & Yahoo Groups
- Yahoo Answers
- Other Question & Answer Communities
Chapter 5: Really Simple Syndication (RSS)
- What is RSS?
- Advantages of Using RSS
- Creating XML Files for RSS Feeds
- Difference between RSS and Atom Feeds
- Different tools for RSS Readers
· Chapter 10: Pinterest Marketing
- An introduction to Social Media and Pinterest in particular
- What is Pinterest and why is it so different?
- Who uses it, and for what?
- How it works – the basics
- How it works – marketing techniques
- How it works – brand building and visibility
- Integrating Pinterest with other platforms
- How to use third part content to your advantage
- Establishing and keeping followers
- Encouraging conversation and engagement
- Driving visitors to your website through Pinterest
- Changing followers behavior through Pinterest
- Third party tools and applications
- Pinterest and legal implications
- The sector in which you operate and Pinterest trends
- Achieving your company/organisation goals on Pinterest
| Chapter 6: Facebook Marketing
- Overview of Facebook Marketing
- Facebook page creation instead of Account.
- How to earn likes.
- Building a Business brand over Facebook
- Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Apps
- Understanding and creating Facebook Groups and Communities
- Getting Facebook followers and Fans
- Interacting with Customer using Facebook
- Building Links Using Facebook
- How to make money with the help of facebook.
- How to do marketing on a fan page?
- How to engage fans on your fan page?
- Facebook Posting / Sharing
- Use of Hash Tags on Facebook
- Black hat Facebook marketing
- Best Facebook apps for marketing your fan page
- Understanding Facebook groups
- How to do marketing on Facebook groups?
- Facebook marketing mix with other marketing platforms
- Case studies on Facebook marketing
Chapter 7: Twitter Marketing
- Overview of Twitter Marketing
- Creating a brand name over Twitter
- Twitter Marketing Strategy
- Twitter Tools to Manage Twitter
- Achieve Your Business Goals with Twitter
- Use of Hash Tags on Twitter
- Case studies on twitter marketing
Chapter 8: Linkedin Marketing
- Overview of Linkedin Marketing
- Establishing Connection with Linkedin
- How to Grow Your Contacts over Linkedin
- Creating groups in Linkedin
- Creating Events in Linkedin
- Company profile vs. individual profiles
- Company Page Profile Creation
- Services / Products Addition
- Marketing on LinkedIn groups
- Black Hat in LinkedIn
- Understanding LinkedIn groups
- How to do marketing on LinkedIn groups?
- Case studies on LinkedIn marketing
Chapter 9: YouTube Marketing
- Importance of YouTube Marketing
- How YouTube Works?
- Using YouTube as a Social Media Marketing Tool
- Utilizing the Video Embedding Features
- How to Make Your Videos Viral?
- Analyzing Your YouTube Insights
Chapter 11: Social Media Tools
- URL shortening Tools
- RSS Feed connecting tools
- Buffer and Hootsuite Social Media tools
- Image Sharing tools i.e. Google Picassa, Flickr, Photobucket etc.
- Tools to Increase followers and Fans
- Addmefast , like4like , likeasap etc